Saturday, December 19, 2009

Visual Vocabulary

Working backwards, I have finally finished the first project assigned. I was a little sullen about having to use Powerpoint, spoiled brat that I am. So I put it off and uploaded something that I had already done. While, technically it could apply because it was a vocabulary of the solar system, it wasn't right. I also was using the useless, frustrating Nokia at the time and had a devil of a time getting images that I could use. Still can't get over the 2 cameras conundrum. And I had started out with a much larger idea for a school project about classrooms and school personnel in Spanish. I had to really scale back, and this is what I finally came up with. I like it now. Again, though, I just feel as though I haven't had enough time to do any of my projects justice and that makes me sad. Anyway, here it is from Slideshare, sans transitions (which really enhance this presentation in my opinion, but what can I do?) I really should try to figure out the optimum size for presentations for this blog because everything I have posted from Slideshare and YouTube get cut off. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment